SUPER STAR PACKERS AND MOVERS 932001 9001 FAQs related to moving done by movers and packers Thane
General FAQs related to movers and packers Thane
1. When should the truck reach you: it is very important to decide upon the date and time at which the truck should reach you? This will be dependent upon the fact that will you be packing and moving on the same day or will you be packing a day in advance and moving the next day. Usually movers and packers Thane prefer the first option. In which case the movers and packers Thane will pack the articles and load them at the same time i.e. the moment the articles are packed they will be put outside for loading. In such cases you must call for the truck on the same day as packing. Where as in case you want to have slow and peaceful moving you can ask for the truck to be sent on the day after the packing has been done. Whatever is your choice; you must discuss the same with the mover and then only go ahead with the whole procedure.
2. When and how should the loading take place: one needs to be very careful regarding the loading of the goods? Properly trained staff should be provided for the loading. You must make sure that the movers and packers Thane are taking proper care in loading your goods. Further to this you must also make sure that all the bulky items are loaded at the front of the truck (close to the wall separating the driver’s cabin from the rest of the truck) and that the less bulky items should be placed next followed by the fragile and lighter items. Also make sure that all the items have been properly sealed and chained before the moving takes place.
Movers and packers in Thane provide you different modes of transport
3. What are the different modes of moving your goods: the movers and packers in Thane can provide you different modes of transportation i.e. relocation via road, sea or air. You can also relocate your goods via rail, but in that case you would not require movers and packers in Thane. Depending upon the amount of the goods and the distance to be travelled, the mode of transportation is decided. If you have only a couple of bags, you can transport the same via air, especially if it’s an overseas relocation. If however you have too much luggage which needs to be transported to a foreign location, you can book a container on the ship and if it’s just a few thousand kilometres and that too within the country, its best to hire a truck.
4. How will the cost be decided: the cost will be dependent upon the distance to be travelled and the total weight of the goods that are to be relocated? In case of road, the company will charge you as per the kilometre rate.
5. What all documents should you keep with you when your goods are moved: you must have copy of the bill specifying the charges, the list of goods that are being transported, the documents related to insurance, a photocopy of the vehicles registration certificate and the drivers license.
Best Packers Movers Thane
Transportation Services rating:4.5based on 15 ratings